High-Quality Therapy and Support That Gets Your Life Back on Course
St. Vincent Rehabilitation & Nursing Center provides high-quality short-term skilled nursing and rehabilitation services for individuals transitioning from a hospital stay due to surgery, illness or injury.
Our program includes a wide range of physical, occupational and speech-language therapies designed to enable a quick, safe and effective return home with maximum independence, full functional ability and minimized risk for setbacks.
Individualized Treatment to Fit Your Unique Needs
Planning your short-term rehabilitation visit at St. Vincent begins before you even arrive. Our staff works closely with case managers and providers throughout the transition from hospital discharge to admittance at St. Vincent to make it as easy on you as possible.
Once you get settled in, our highly-trained team of physicians, nurses, rehabilitation therapists, dietitians, social workers and nursing assistants will sit down with you to gain an understanding of your unique needs, goals and expectations. From there, we’ll develop a personalized plan of care thoroughly customized to best support you on your path to recovery.
We take care of the details so you can focus on what matters most to you – getting back home as soon as possible.
The St. Vincent Approach
Transitioning to a rehabilitation setting can bring anxiety and many questions. We’re here to support you in any way possible and show why this is the best environment for you to recover more quickly and regain your independence sooner.
It’s our commitment at St. Vincent to reduce the stress and make the transition as smooth, comfortable and enjoyable for you and your family.
Our staff will:
- Work with case managers, providers and family members to streamline admission
- Clearly explain the process from admission to discharge
- Help you understand your payment options, including Medicare and commercial health insurance coverage
- Put together your own rehab team that works in coordination with your surgeon or primary care physician
- Give you the highest level of privacy possible
- Be available when you need us to answer questions and address concerns