St. Vincent Rehabilitation & Nursing Center seeks energetic and passionate individuals to join our amazing team of volunteers – and further enrich the lives of our residents!
Our wide range of volunteer opportunities is designed to fit your passions, schedule and lifestyle. You can volunteer once a week, once a month or once a year – whichever is most convenient for you.
Many of our programs and activities wouldn’t be possible without the generous support and time of people like you. Join us to see what it’s like to truly make a world of difference!
St. Vincent volunteers can:
- Brighten the day of residents through room-to-room visits
- Help decorate for the holidays
- Assist with resident outings
- Share a special skill such as art, music or dance
- Host a special event such as a senior prom or a game day
- Teach religious education
- Participate in unique events, such as manicures, hairdressing and trivia
- Read for residents who are unable to see due to vision loss
- Provide reassurance for residents
- Coordinate Bingo
- Distribute mail to residents; read mail to those who are unable
- Assist with the Music and Memory program